International Conference 2017
International Scientific-Practical Conference
TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION FOR SUSTAINABLE SOCIETY - 2017
November 8-9, 2017
In today's global world full of versatile relationships, creating new technology is no longer a problem. Rather, the new goal is to capitalize on technology ever more effectively and meaningfully to create a sustainable social, economic, and ecological environment and enhance people's well-being. Smart and responsible implementation of innovative technologies is one of the significant factors influencing economic prosperity, high standard of living, and employment growth
The conference will focus on synergy between scientists, elements of business, and public authorities that would lead to a more effective use of scientific achievements to improve innovation's potential and ensure the development of a harmonious sustainable society. Particular attention in this discourse should be paid to the needs of sustainable society by introducing green technology.
Conference Objective – is to bring together scientists, decision makers, business componds and other stakeholders for joint discussion in order to share the experience and discuss an implementation of innovative technologies for the creation of sustainable social, economic and ecologic environment.
Conference sections and topics:
A. Transport and Logistics: Links of Business, Education, and Science:
- Transport and Smart Technologies;
- Synergistic integration of theoretical knowledge and practical skills in Transport Engineering studies;
- Synergy Opportunities for Subjects of Transport Engineering (Science, Bussiness, Higher Education Institutions);
- Quality Assurance of Transport Engineering Specialists Training.
B. Challenges and Opportunities for the Construction Sector:
- Technology of Designing and Operating Smart Low-Energy Buildings;
- Energy-efficient Solutions in Construction;
- Digitalization of the Construction Processes.
C. Future Production, Smart Technologies, and Innovation
- Innovative technological solutions in Industry, Energy Sector, and Transport;
- Smart manufacturing in Industry, Energy Sector, and Communication Design;
- Smart Solutions for Energy Management Systems;
- Synergy of Science, Art, and Creative Technologies.
Conference Languages: English, Lithuanian
Conference Location: Vilnius College of Technologies and Design, Vilnius, Olandų str. 16
Chair of Commitee – Prof. Dr. Jerzy Mikulski, University of Economics in Katowice, Poland
Prof. Dr. Christine Groβe, Erfurt University of Applied Sciences, Germany
Prof. Dr. Andrej Zajcev, Moscow Automobile and Road Construction University, Russia
Prof. Dr. Valentin Popov, Riga Technical University, Latvia
Prof. Dr. Dalius Mažeika, Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Lithuania
Prof. Dr. Gintautas Bureika, Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Lithuania
Prof. Dr. Marek Sitarz, Silesian University of Technology, Poland
Prof. Dr. Gökhan Arslan, Anadolu University, Turkey
Dr. Cristopher Hales, The Slade School of Fine Art, University College London, Great Britain
Dr. Gražina Strazdienė, Vilnius College of Technologies and Design, Lithuania
Articles that comply with Conference topics and meet its requirements will be included in the publication. Duration of a report should not exceed 20 minutes.
For Authors of Conference Reports and Articles:
- September 20th, 2017 - Deadline for submitting a report summary to ;
- October 1st, 2017 - Deadline for submitting the Conference Participant Form.
- A detailed program for the Conference will be prepared and sent to all registered participants by October 20th, 2017.